Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Bear: The World Traveler

Thanksgiving: "Honey, if I don't get a Chick-fil-a biscuit right now I'm going to die!"


(10 weeks!)
Week 10 Update
This week we traveled to Arizona to share the news with Dad, Laura, and Grandma & Papa Vance!  And just like week eight, Baby Bear was spoiled rotten - ducky style!






My Weather Report
Another great week both physically and emotionally!  While the mornings and afternoons were still a breeze, the evenings became more of a struggle with heartburn (I know, I know, our baby will be born with a head full of hair) and nausea.  Most nights I put myself to bed just to avoid getting sick and, so far, it seems to be working. Next week: First Trimester Screening and another glimpse of sweet Baby Bear!
          Cravings: Chick-fil-a biscuits!, anything citrus, pickles, pizza


"Life is a gift given in trust - like a child." - Anne Morrow Lindbergh

No comments:

Post a Comment