(17 weeks!)
Week 17 UpdateLast week before we find out if this little munchkin will be inheriting Daddy's lacrosse sticks or Mommy's cheer warm-ups! While we couldn't be more excited to hear the news, it all seems to be speeding up a little too fast and I wish more than anything that we could hold on to this time forever.
This was another pretty eventful week, starting with our monthly Women of Williamsburg meeting at Skin Elements Med Spa. Since I was only able to share the pregnancy news with a couple women at our Christmas party last month, I spent most of the night catching everyone up on what they have missed and hearing about all of the wonderful hand-me-downs we have coming our way. Before leaving the meeting, I scheduled a birthday/celebratory facial for the day after we find out the sex. This will be my first mommy-to-be pampering day and I can't wait!
The following day, Chris worked from home with me (always exciting!) and helped the delivery men from Pottery Barn Kids unwrap THIS...
I walked into the nursery and swear I heard a choir of angels. Isn't it perfect?! The only not-so-perfect thing about it, though, is that it takes up about 3/4 of the nursery. Hmm...maybe we'll have a teeny tiny baby and only need teeny tiny furniture? If not, we may be in trouble.
To wrap up the week, I chopped off my hair (loooong overdo), went maternity shopping (being pregnant is the perfect excuse to go shopping), and celebrated James' birthday as he graduated with his Bachelors from Taco Mac Brewniversity.
Cravings: Sour skittles!!!! And strawberries, kiwi, and pickles
Upcoming Events
1/18: Anatomy ultrasound!!
1/19: Facial
1/21: Cloth Diapering 101 class, NYE donation drop-off to Forever Home Canine Rescue (Finley gets to see her foster parents again!), Golden birthday dinner with friends at Aria for Restaurant Week
1/22: Tour of our hospital
"Being pregnant is a humbling experience, as you realize how much smarter your body is than your mind." - Barbara Paulding
No comments:
Post a Comment